|EASY SOLUTIONS STREAMLINES FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS WITH NEW CASE MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES|
DetectTA 2.0 Enables Enterprise-Wide Management Across the Fraud Lifecycle
Sunrise, FL and San Francisco, CA (RSA Conference, Booth #1838) – February 24, 2014 – Easy Solutions today announced availability of DetectTA® 2.0, the company’s transaction anomaly detection offering that provides critical intelligence across its Total Fraud Protection® platform. DetectTA qualifies a transaction’s risk in real time, based on a heuristic profile of the user’s habits that the product is learning over time. DetectTA 2.0 now includes a comprehensive case management system and interactive dashboard, enabling organizations to centralize the fraud investigation process from within DetectTA, thereby improving fraud detection rates.
To date, one of the largest challenges with traditional transaction anomaly detection has been to deliver results in a consumable, manageable format that doesn’t overwhelm the risk management team. DetectTA now provides this information at a customer’s fingertips - enabling enterprise-wide management of fraud and other suspicious or possibly illegal activity, across the complete life cycle of individual cases – without an external case management system.
“Online business platforms are under siege, and fraud teams are overwhelmed trying to put together all the pieces of the puzzle to truly understand and remediate the biggest threats,” said Daniel Ingevaldson, CTO of Easy Solutions. “The new case management and dashboard capabilities of DetectTA give our customers immediate, actionable intelligence that they can leverage to gain a greater understanding of their overall risk posture, and efficiently manage alerts as they deem appropriate.”
Using the new case management feature, DetectTA customers can:
- Classify fraud alerts into groups for easy assignment and reference.
- View and modify detailed information about all individual cases.
- Examine cases at the supervisor level to scrutinize and follow up on all currently open alerts and cases.
- Personalize reports with information about all cases in the DetectTA portal in the .csv format, for export to other systems.
The new customizable dashboard enables customers to gain an instant view of their most key areas of risk, and provide information on the dollars saved (not lost to fraud) by deploying DetectTA. The dashboard tracks:
- Active alerts, classified by group and/or current case status within a particular group
- Alerts and cases that have exceeded a configurable time limit for being closed
- All evaluated transactions, classified by risk level, date and type of filter that prompted the evaluation
- Alerts recently closed, classified by group and reason for closing
- The amount of money DetectTA stopped from being lost to fraud, classified by which filter helped to prevent the fraud, enabling easy justification of the investment
The newest version of DetectTA is available immediately from Easy Solutions and its business partners worldwide. For more information on DetectTA, visit: http://www.easysol.net/newweb/Products/Detect-TA
ABOUT EASY SOLUTIONS
Easy Solutions delivers Total Fraud Protection® to more than 200 clients, with over 50 million end users. The company’s products protect against phishing, pharming, malware, Man-in-the-Middle and Man-in-the-Browser attacks, and deliver multifactor authentication and transaction anomaly detection. For more information, visit http://www.easysol.net, or follow us on Twitter @goeasysol.
United States: 1401 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323. Tel. 1 (866) 524 4782
Latin America: Cra. 13A No. 98 – 21 Of. 401. Bogota, Colombia. Tel. +57 1 – 742 5570
ZAG Communications for Easy Solutions